Sunday 4 May 2014

Broken Resolution

Oh dear, yesterday I decided how many words per day I need to write if I am going to finish my novel Monday's Child, the sequel to Sunday's Child in the shortest time possible, as well as dealing with other 'writerly' matters. I wrote 'oh dear' because I woke at 6 a.m. checked my e-mails, dealt with some business on line, and then hurried around to my daughter's house at 9 o'clock. I shall be looking after her three children until 5 or 5 30 p.m.

At 11 o'clock I shall take them to Cassiobury Park where they can ride their scooters, after which the boys may play football - what is it about two boys and a football that attracts other children who want to join in the fun? - and my granddaughter can play on the swings, slides, climbing frame etc.  We will lunch at Café Cha Cha (please God don't let it be closed because it's Sunday) or elsewhere.

Must go, my granddaughter needs attention.

No comments: