Monday 4 November 2013

Blood Pressure Rising

My blood pressure must be soaring.

There's a long drawn out saga about my kitchen . The wall under the kitchen sink was wet. The kitchen cabinet had to be removed. The wall was treated and for months the contractor has been waiting for it to dry out. For the fourth time I emptied the kitchen and was ready for the plasterer at 8 a.m. At 9.30 a.m. I phoned to see why he had not arrived. He had not finished yesterday's job and could not start the work at my house but the work would be started on the 7th. I nearly exploded. Instead I said that I do have a personal life and the 7th is inconvenient. (I shall attend the Festival of Romance although I did not tell her that.). The person I spoke to said she would phone back in an hour to let me know what was happening. She has not and I daresay the saga will be long drawn out.
Sympathy please.

No comments: