When we work on the computer or laptop for a long time very often we don't blink. This results in dry, itchy eyes. To maintain eye health exercising them helps. I'm trying to do them three times a day. It only takes a minute or two and result in moistening my eyes,
1. Hold a pencil ten inches from the nose. Look at it and then look into the distance ten times.
2.Roll the eyes to the right ten times.
3. Roll the eyes to the left ten times.
4. Look up to the right corner of the eyes and then to the left corner ten times.
5. Look to the left corner of the eyes and then the right corner ten times.
6. Finally look up and down ten times.
P.S. Don't forget to close your eyes and apply cold tea bags or slices of cumber to your eyelids whenever your eyes are tired.
Simple measures but we owe it to ourselves to take good care of our eyes.