Tuesday, 1 September 2015
To write my sweet Regency novel, Tuesday's Child I have changed my method. I have decided how many words I need to write a day in order to finish the first draft, which will be approximately 95,000 words. Previously, before I began to write the next part I would read the previous day's output. Now I continue without revising or editing. Also, instead of simultaneously researching and writing, I am now noting the need to research something in bold. I hope that by changing my method I will complete and submit Tuesday's Child more quickly than I finished and submitted my previous novels. It's a bit scary writing like this but I'm hoping it will be worthwhile.