The text from my 8 year-old grandson’s Mother’s Day card. I’m not ashamed to say that it brought tears to my eyes.
How to Make a perfect Mummy
1. First beautifully cut the love into several pieces.
2. Then crush the gentle kindness and mix it all in a bowl.
3. After that mash the cuddles onto a plate until it’s like mashed potatoes.
4. Cut the sympathy into little pieces until they are mini.
5. Now mix all the ingredients together.
6. Finally bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
Decorated with a heart with an arrow through it and framed in decorated yellow card.
All the best,